We understand the value of privacy. So we want you to know how we treat your personal information and the safeguards we take to keep your information safe.
- EARN will never sell, share, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations.
- We securely store all provided donor information (your name, address, phone number, and email).
- EARN keeps a record of each donor's giving history so that we may better understand our relationships with our donors.
- Use of donor information is limited to the above and to further our mission and programs. Specifically, we use donor information to help donors complete secure transactions and to provide communication regarding our programs.
- In addition to utilizing SSL encryption for all transactions, EARN stores information on secure Salesforce servers with strict policies that minimize staff access to the stored information.
- EARN does not retain donor credit card information. Information provided is used only for donation or payment processing.
- Donor names are published on our website and in select materials to recognize donor support. We respect anonymity, however, and honor requests to be listed anonymously. We also provide donors with the opportunity to remove their name from our mailing list.
- EARN views donors as valued partners, and we take seriously recommendations as to how we might improve communication. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact Audrey Gyr, Development Manager, at 415.217.3666 or at email@example.com.